January 24, 2018
Ok I just want to start this by saying I do not love Kale! I so wish I did but besides kale chips and this pesto I am pretty anti Kale haha call me crazy but I feel like it has a fishy taste! So when I tried this for the first time I was skeptical but let me tell you it was AMAZING! I combined two recipes to kind of make my own and Hudson even loves it too! He always asks me to make it and I usually double the batch because it tastes even better the next day! I personally love eating eat cold day 2 but Hudson warms his up so definitely try both!
– 4 Cups of Kale
-1 LB Chicken
-1-11/2 tsp. Garlic (I love garlic so I usually do 1 ½ tsp.)
-1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
-Salt & Pepper
-1/3 Cup Olive Oil
-1/4 Cup Lime Juice
1. Slice raw chicken into cubes and salt and pepper to taste. Cook on the stove until it is cooked through.
2. While cooking chicken boil water and cook the noodles as instructed on the box. Then drain and set aside.
3. Wash the kale then drain. Remove big stems.
4. I use my food processor to blend the kale but I have used a blender in the past and it works great too!
5. Once the kale is totally chopped I add the olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese, and lemon juice and blend again.
6. Add the chicken and pesto to the pasta and toss! You could just add the chicken on top and drizzle the pesto on top! I personally love it all mixed in!
If you try it please comment on the bottom how you liked it! I’d love to hear your thoughts!!