January 28, 2020
We love seeing how our brides personalize their wedding day attire! It is such a unique statement for your big day! For today’s KOP Bride Tip Tuesday we are going to share some of our favorite ways to personalize your wedding day woredrobe! Leave a comment and tell us what you think!
- Custom Leather Jacket: I am a huge leather jacket fan and wish that I would have ordered a custom “Mrs. Sauer” jacket for our wedding day! Click HERE to find yours!!
- Wedding Dress Patch: Adding a custom patch to the inside of your dress is a fun way to personalize it and add something lucky to your gown! There are tons of different patches out there but click HERE to check out my favorite!
- Shoe Notes: I still have my wedding shoes and I love seeing couples write personalized messages to each other on the bottom of their shoes! It is such a fun and inexpensive way to personalize what you are wearing! Not to mention it is a great photography opportunity;)
- Custom Jean Jacket: Maybe leather isn’t your jam? Jean jackets are sooo cute especially if you are having a country wedding! Click HERE to customize yours!
- Tie Patch: Want to leave your groom a special note on your day? Consider ordering a custom tie patch to place on the inside! This is such a cute one and something that he can wear over and over! HERE is my favorite!
- Engraved Wedding Bands: If you want something that will last beyond the wedding day you should do a custom engraving on the inside of your wedding bands! This is such a cute touch to personalize your rings!
We hope you love our ideas and want to know how you want to personalize your wedding attire! Leave a comment to tell us what you love the most!